1. Ensure that your phone/tablet/laptop is connected to the Prepaid WiFi Network.
2. Launch your web browser and visit http://192.168.254.254 or globebroadband.net
3. Log in using your username and password, which are found at the back of your modem.
4. Follow the quick setup wizard to check or set network connection parameters step by step. For details, see the help information on the web management page.
5. Once you are done, try opening a web page to verify whether you have internet access. *If you modify the username and password, you must set up the WiFi connection again.