To pay your tax via GCASH, here are the simple steps:
- Fill out the correct BIR Tax Return Form
- Pay your tax of P10,000 and below using GCASH
- Indicate on the lower portion of your tax return the GCASH trace number
- Go to your nearest Revenue District Office (RDO) to file your tax return. A designated BIR officer shall be assigned to accept your tax return
- Keep a copy of the tax return for future reference. You may also print a copy of the payment confirmation return from this website www.bir.gov.ph the day after you pay using GCASH
To start paying your taxes, please make sure that you have sufficient GCASH in your mobile wallet.
Once the transaction is completed, you will receive a confirmation message and corresponding trace number. This will also be the corresponding BIR reference number.