We’re very sorry that you’re having this experience. To fix this problem please do the following:
- Check first if your phone has cellular signal. If it doesn’t, try soft resetting your phone without the Globe SIM card and phone battery (turning off your mobile phone and removing the Globe SIM card and battery for 30 seconds before putting them back in and turning your phone on again) to refresh its network connection.
- If you’re still not getting any signal, you can try inserting your Globe SIM card into another phone (it can be a Globe issued phone or an open line phone) and check if you’ll get signal.
- If you finally get a signal, we suggest having your original phone checked at an authorized service center near you.
- If you still don’t have a signal, try inserting a different Globe SIM card into your phone. If your phone finally gets a signal after doing this, it could also be that your original Globe SIM’s defective and needs to be replaced. Please contact our Customer Care hotline at (02) 730 1288 or you can chat with us so that we can help you with this problem.
- If you have cellular signal but aren’t able to make calls, you can also try to soft reset your phone first without the Globe SIM card and phone battery (turning off your mobile phone and removing the Globe SIM card and battery for 30 seconds before putting them back in and turning your phone on again) to refresh its network connection. Doing this should fix the problem since simply restarting your phone fixes a lot of common mobile issues.
- If you still can’t make calls, please make sure that your phone’s call barring feature isn’t activated, your phone’s fixed dialing feature should also be deactivated and that your phone’s Airplane/Flight mode isn’t on. Having these features according to the following settings should fix the problem. If not, the problem could be on the type of phone call you’re trying to make. If you’re trying to dial an international phone number, please check that you're using the correct country code and phone number format which is a plus sign (+) followed by the country code, followed by the area code/access code and then the phone number you’re trying to call (for example, a USA international number would be: +1 907 1234567).