How do I change my billing address?

You may request to change your billing address by sending an email to

If your account is under your company’s name, the request should come from your company’s authorized representative. You may also submit a letter of request signed by your company’s authorized representative plus a copy of his or her ID.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk